I ...

i finally have a new post! i tried several times posting something new but i couldn't then i thought oh you know what maybe it's IE that doesn't let me use blogger, and so i was right! so now i have to use Fire Fox when i want to post something thing new! well so far these past few days have been pretty good. i had a photo shoot with myself, my neighborhood is growing on me [after 9yrs haha], i am part of Solid Girls; Solid Girls is part of me, i want to travel the world, and take pictures at the same time, i want to leave my hand print on this place called earth, I'm obsessed with Lily Allen right now her voice is just amazing, and so are her lyrics. i miss my best friend, Tabby, I really want to see her! i have midterms on Saturday, and I'm scared I'm going to fail because i never pay attention, but i do most of my work. on the bright side though i get to see Evan. yesterday i made brownies, today I'm making cupcakes. I'm embarrassed of how much i procrastinate. i feel I'm getting stabbed every time i take a breath, sucks! I'm listening to azure ray, i should be doing something productive. i have faults, i am happy, i am concerned, i am sad, i feel complete, i am incomplete, i am a girl, i am short, i am....Maggie Araujo.

 

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
i'm maggie; i'm indie fresh i sometimesget jittery or awkward around new people haha if i were a toy i'd be buzz lightyear so i could go infinity and beyond! i'll give you she-wolf style

Followers