good day

oh finally a good day out of the week, went to the theater with some
friends, i really needed that get my head distracted, ya know?
we saw the mr bond, he's pretty tight and had 2 buckets of popcorn
shared it with izz & adrian though :] haha

parents are doing ok i guess, adree, well she's adree
i have finals tomorrow, such a pain in the rear, and my parents
want me to go to sleep NOW, it's only 10:30! aahh too early
gotta get my stuff ready though so i actually do have to go :[
thanks for reading, have a good night, oh and boys if you're reading
this thanks for making me laugh and have a good time :]

goodnight y'all

 

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
i'm maggie; i'm indie fresh i sometimesget jittery or awkward around new people haha if i were a toy i'd be buzz lightyear so i could go infinity and beyond! i'll give you she-wolf style

Followers