bomb diggity

so this weekend was pretty alright, i got a snowboard!!! the steelers won the super bowl! whooo, and i got this little black cardigan that's hecka big on me but i can't seem to get it off :]

ok ok so i got this snowboard at a yard sale, no i'm not lame, i'm just in for any bargains :p and i got it for 50 bucks, then when my dad came home the first thing he said was that i could sell it...so then i kind of said alright, but that i was going to sell it to my sister for 60 bucks muahaha, the thing is, i don't want to sell it anymore, 'cause yesterday i was watching the winter x-games, and those snowboarders were killing, seriously, and it made me want to go, so i don't know what to do, anyone have any ideas what to do?

oh oh oh my sister just called me.....SHE PASSED HER DRIVERS TEST!

congrats adree, i love you....

britty&adree


NOW FREEE DENNNYY'SSS!

 

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
i'm maggie; i'm indie fresh i sometimesget jittery or awkward around new people haha if i were a toy i'd be buzz lightyear so i could go infinity and beyond! i'll give you she-wolf style

Followers